Search This Blog

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Welcome to my themed review blog of books, dvds and blu-ray discs concerning specific theme.

I will try to cover some interesting themes. There will be many photos of products I will be covering. My reviews will be simple and not complicated, I will give you also links to places where you can find detailed reviews on some of the best sites on internet covering products in my themes.

When I announce new theme I will start adding products and reviews so it will slowly grow from day to day so be sure to come back and check the status of each theme. I sincerely hope you will enjoy this as much as I will.

O.K :) I think it is time I announce my first theme. Ladies and gentlemen it is:

Universal Studios Classic Monsters

No comments:

Post a Comment